Monday, April 18, 2011

Gods love...

I was riding down the road the other day and i heard some radio show talk about kids growing up in house holds where drugs are used and abused, i grew up in a similar lifestyle with my mom being an alcoholic and my dad doing everything else so i know how that feels...but i bring this up because they were talking about these kids they found in a house where the parents were using meth, and the house was dirty and the kids had already packed there bags waiting for the police to arrive so they could leave, and the officers made a comment on there facial expressions, they looked sad and scared most of all. I say all that because when i heard this story all i could think about was God...I wondered how God felt and if my heart is broken then i couldn't imagine how He feels. I cant fully understand His love the closest thing i got is Jesus...but i cant help to think how much longer is God gonna be able to look down on His creation and the choices we decide to make and all the things we choose over Him for temporary pleasure??? How much longer can He look down on all the hurting children? I know Jesus was sent to die for us and to take on all the sins of the world and forgives us daily for are short comings...and i know He is delaying so that more will accept Him, but i know God is hurting watching down on us and i know Hes not gonna take much more. So my prayer is that i will be stronger and rely on Him more and most of all live like I'm ready for the coming of Jesus because were closer than we have ever been!

No comments:

Post a Comment